Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental, behavioral, or alternative health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We hereby confirm our acceptance of the following insurance providers for our services:
- Empire BCBS
- United Health Care
- UHC/Oxford Health
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Emblem Health
- Emblem GHI
Please note that this list includes the mentioned insurance providers as well as additional ones. We strive to offer comprehensive coverage options to ensure the best possible healthcare experience for our patients. Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sliding scale fees available upon request.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and have not notified us 48 hours in advance, you are required to pay a $50 cancellation fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.